Springtime is for Crafting a New Door Wreath!

It's been far.too.long since I last posted something here! Trust me -there is always A LOT going on Behind the Designs!

I've started quite a few crafts and home decor changes (and even finished a few!) -all of which I wish I had taken pictures along the way. Between my own imagination and my Pinterest boards -I've got endless inspiration! I only wish I had that same amount of time on my hands!

This past Mother's Day, I was feeling inspired and started to tackle one of the many unfinished crafts I have waiting (patiently) for my attention. On this day, I celebrated the spring weather we were having a felt a change was in order for our front door -something happy!
Springtime Handmade Door Wreath -Wood Frame, Initial, Tulips, Flowers and Bow -Behind the Designs Craft Blog

This inspired springtime door wreath DIY craft features a painted wooden scroll frame, wood initial, purple tulips, white hydrangeas and burlap hand-wrapped bow for a finishing touch.

I think it turned out fabulous and looks spectacular against my black door. What do you think? Share your spring crafts in the comments below.

Materials List:
-Fancy Oval Laser Cut Wood Frame by Artminds (11x14)
-Spray Paint (in your color of choice)
-Wood Initial
-Tulip Flowers (or similar flowers of your choice)
-Hydrangeas (or similar flowers of your choice)
-Burlap Ribbon (to create your bow)

Most all of my materials I purchased from Michaels -just because I'm a Michaels crafter! But, you can incorporate any material you like, that's when the craft truly becomes your own design.

Happy Crafting!

Disclosure: I did not receive any monies or free products for the creation of this craft. All materials were paid by me, out of pocket. I simply wished to share where I found most of the materials.

Labels: , ,